1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- The collected information will help us:
⦁ Support customers when buying products;
⦁ Customer inquiries;
⦁ Provide you with our latest information;
⦁ Review and upgrade the content and interface of website and application;
⦁ Carry out promotional activities related to MobiCAM's Solution.
- In order to access and use certain services at our website and apps, you may be required to register with us for personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email ...) . All information must be accurate and legal. MobiCAM does not take all responsibility related to the law of the information disclosed.
- We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to the connection to MobiCAM. We also collect information that your web browser uses every time you access MobiCAM, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and which addresses the browser accesses. export to.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message ...
- You can also receive emails providing information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information ... if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Except for the cases of "Use of personal information" as outlined in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information out.
- In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in really necessary cases as follows: (a) When required by law agencies; (b) Where we believe it will help us protect our legitimate interests from the law; (c) Situation of emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of MID VN members.
4. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At any time you may access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links we provide.
5. PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you submit personal information to us, you agree to the terms we mentioned above, thinkPOS is committed to protecting your personal information in any possible way. MobiCAM's e-commerce activities, including ensuring the confidentiality of customers' information in the transaction process have been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
MobiCAM also recommends that you comply with the following principles in order to protect your personal information, including:
- When choosing a password, you should not choose information that is easy to identify such as full name, date of birth, phone number or some recognizable characters, numbers from your name, date of birth, phone number.
- Quit the system and browser when leaving the computer, even for a short time. If you are using a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
- When you suspect that your password has been leaked, you should change your password immediately, in case of need, you should immediately notify and request support from MobiCAM.
- In case of illegal transactions or acts with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, intentional or intentional actions from you, MobiCAM understand that you will bear all losses or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are performed.
6. SAFE PAYMENT
All customers participating in transactions at MobiCAM via their domestic credit / debit cards / ATM cards are kept confidential by encryption. In addition, when making online payments, please note the following details:
- Only make payments on websites with a security certificate, secure the card system.
- Absolutely not let others borrow your credit card or account to make payments on the website; In case of unexpected transaction, please notify MobiCAM immediately so that we can provide timely support.
- Check your bank account regularly to make sure all card transactions are under control.
7. USING "COOKIE"
- Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The cookie is assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- MobiCAM uses "Cookies" to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time when accessing MobiCAM without having to re-register existing information.
- You can accept or decline cookies. However, if you choose to decline cookies, it may interfere with and adversely affect some cookie-dependent services and features at MobiCAM.
8. "SPAM" REGULATIONS
- Spam is emails that impersonate MobiCAM's reputation. MobiCAM insists that you only send email to you when and only if you register or use services from our system.
- MobiCAM commits not to sell, lease or lease your email from a third party. If you accidentally receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unexpected reason, please click on the link to refuse to receive email attached or notify MobiCAM directly.
9. POLICY CHANGES